Scientific articles include my research conducted at University College London, UK, and HTWK Leipzig, Germany. I studied Publishing and Publishing Management (and a little Business Administration). My research focus was innovation management and strategy during my undergrad, and scholarly communication and open access during my postgraduate studies. I’ll combine the two in PhD at UCL, starting in September 2017.
- Open Access Book Publishing and the Prisoner’s Dilemma: A Theoretical Approach to a Description of the Slow Scalability of Open Access Book Publishing, UCL Press, June 2017
- Social Media in Trade Publishing: Comparison and Analysis of the Social Media Activities of Mills & Boon, 2017, English
- Digitally Supported Reading: The Standardisation of Markup Languages and its Impact on Reading, 2016, English
- Academic Publishing Market in the UK: An Analysis of the Retail Sales of Academic Books in the UK, 2016, English
- Digital Marketing Activities of an Open Access Journal, 2016, English
- Disruptive Innovation als Erfolgsfaktor am Beispiel Amazon, 2014, Deutsch
- XML im Publikationsprozess: Veränderte Publikationsprozesse durch medienneutrale Inhaltslagerung mit XML im Bereich Sach- und Fachliteratur, 2014, Deutsch